Re: About JS framework

Thanks for your reply.

> The reason for this is that it seems for be preferred for efficient one way databinding which is a lot of the context for infrastructure applications

This I think is the biggest reason that I like React for us. There currently are not a lot of use cases for two-way binding or keeping track of state in our applications. With React we can apply it to our needs now and add that level of interactivity later on without having the initial overhead Angular brings.

Choosing React can also mean no PhantomJS hacks to keep SEO which I have found to be a pain with Angular in the past.