Re: Freeze break: drop notifications bounces

On Mon, 6 Jun 2016 19:08:02 -0400
"Corey 'linuxmodder' Sheldon" <sheldon.corey@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Sounds logical,  but  can we have FMN do the disabling too or is that
> still a manual thing for the moment?

Well, that would be nice, but there's no code for it currently.

It would have to process bounce emails and try and figure out which
user it sent that notification to to disable them. I'm not sure how
hard that would be to handle. ;(

kevin