Coming to you this summer

Dear all,

We have a number of milestones due by the end of the summer (flock for some,
end of august for the others), I thought it would be nice to try to list and
present them.

There are four apps that are mainly concerned: Pagure, FAS, python-fedora and
fedora-hubs.

* Pagure

There are three main goals for pagure for this summer:
  - Support for private git repos (Farhaan Bukhsh)
  - Pagure/Jenkins integration (Farhaan Bukhsh)
  - Adjust pagure and crons to have pagure run at pkgs.fp.o (Vivek Anand)

The deadline for these is the end of august (the end of GSoC)

* FAS

The main goal for FAS is: getting FAS3 running in stg, before flock.
This is going to be a team effort from: Xavier, Patrick, Szymon and I.

* python-fedora

As above, the main idea here is to get it adjusted for FAS3 before flock so that
eventually at flock we can do a small hackfest on porting apps to FAS3.

Regarding FAS3 and python-fedora, the idea is to get FAS3 running in stg asap,
next to FAS2, finish/polish things around python-fedora and when that is done,
break stg by removing FAS2 and then work on every apps using FAS2 to port them
to FAS3.
The day we push FAS3 and the day we drop FAS2 will of course be announced so
we can start testing FAS3 and then fixing the apps.

* Fedora-Hubs

The basic idea for hubs is to get a demo running in time for flock.
This will also be a team effort together with: devyani7 (GSoC), Szymon (RH
Intern), Eric (RH Intern), Radhika (RH Intern), Máirín, Ryan and I.

Of course the names listed there do not mean that only those people can work on
these projects, as usual everyone is welcome to join one or all of these
project,
the more the merrier :)

Thanks for your attention,
Pierre