'Meeting Agenda Item: Hello World Introduction Tammy Miller

    Hello Infrastructure Team,

    My name is Tammy and I am new to the infrastructure team. The skills I like to offer is that I have self-taught myself Python programming for about a 1 year and 6 months and like to use those skills
    Currently I am working as a part-time junior admin and have skills in resetting account, imaging machines, and running scans on laptops for vulnerabilities and repairing those vulnerabilities. I would like to create scripts using python as well possibly starting small with outstanding issues that do not have a time to complete within 2 or 3 days. I would like look around at what is offered, but also start with the following:
    • triage
    • documentation from outstanding issues
    • work with things related to alerts and outages and general sysadmin tasks if possible.

    Thank you,

    Tammy Miller