Systems (and ideas) for Modularity

Hey all,

The Modularity Working Group[1] is doing the "sprint" thing to
organize work.  We just completed a sprint, and have some demo videos
up. The full list will be on youtube[2] later today, but we stage them
on fedorapeople.org[3].

I wanted to point out a wiki page where we've been trying to write up
ideas about what we'll need to change in infra/apps[4].  I've got a
video in the demo set that just talks over that page and the diagrams
there [5].

Some prototype code is being kicked around for various pieces of all
that stuff, but before we get too far along down any particular route,
I wanted to get it in front of this group.  I'll be around in IRC if
you want to talk about it and of course we can discuss it on list
here.  I can try to make it to the infra IRC meeting next week too if
that would be a helpful venue.

(If you hate all of it.. that's ok.  Let's talk and figure out a plan
we all like.)

Yours-
-Ralph

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Modularity_Working_Group