Re: Mailman 3 migration status

On Wed, 18 May 2016 12:17:49 +0200
Aurelien Bompard <abompard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> OK, I've migrated those files, setup the proper Apache directives, and
> tested it.
>
> As far as I know, we can remove the old servers now.

I wish it had been that easy. ;)

I spent most of the day working on this and it's finally all done I
think.

I had to setup our proxies to handle the web requests and pass them to
mailman01. For both lists.fedorahosted.org and
lists.fedoraproject.org. Had to sort our certs. Had to get varnish all
happy. Switched transport maps. Fixed a smtp-mm that wasn't in
rotation for a long time.

In any case. I think all email and web requests are going to mailman01
now and collab03 / hosted-lists01 can be turned off. I'll check back
on them tomorrow or friday to confirm. ;)

The end of this journey might be worth a nice blog post... especially
pointing out that even though we have done migrating we should look
forward to more and more improvements.

kevin