Last of mailing lists migration

Greetings.

I thought I would start a thread here about the end part of our
mailman3 migration plans.

There's currently just 4 lists left in mailman2.

One of those is package-announce that uses 'topics' pretty heavily and
unfortunately, mailman3 still lacks topics support. I don't want to
wait until it's implemented since we have no idea when that might be.

So, I have a blog post ready that discusses topics support and
alternatives to get that information, as well as a bit of stuff added
to the wiki: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailman3_Migration
I can post that blog post a few days before the migration?
Or just publish it now?

I'd like to complete the migration after Beta is out the door and we
are out of freeze. Either May 11th or May 13th would be fine with me.
We would migrate the last lists, then we need to change things to
proxy everything to mailman01 and take collab03 out of the mix
entirely. If all looks well after a week or so, we can retire collab03.

Thoughts? (especially from Aurélien :)

kevin