Freeze break: pagure 2.0 in prod, thoughts?

Hi everyone,

Since we are in freeze, I am wondering how people would think about upgrading
pagure in prod to 2.0.

The list of changes is rather long but there are mostly in the UI, the git
themselves are un-touched.

So far testing in stg looks fine, I've seen a small glitch in the data presented
in the UI which is 2 lines of a template to adjust (fixed in my git, PR coming).

My idea would be to keep testing things in stg over the week-end and roll-out
2.0 (or rather a 2.0.1) on Monday early morning before US wakes up to avoid
impacting too many people (there might be a few minutes of down-time). That of
course if people here agree with the idea.

So, are you in favor or against this idea?
Worst case, I'll just wait for after freeze is over :)

Thanks,
Pierre