Hackfest on ansible repo during flock this summer ?

Hi,

so as people know, the ansible repository is quite old. Fedora was one
of the first big public ansible user, and as such, has a rather huge repo.

And going where no one has gone before has the downside of not being
able to build on others people experience with the new tools, resulting in
sometime less optimal solutions, or using older patterns, or just regular
bitrot. And as people have seen on the list, I did sent a few patches
for refactoring and cleaning things around as I did explore the repo,
but I think it would be more efficient to work on that as a team.

Therefor, I would like to know who would be interested by a hackfest during
flock this year. The idea would be to focus on improving existing playbooks.
And among the tasks, we could have:
- convert tasks who are not to be roles (example, 2fa)
- start using dependencies among roles (example, collectd, fedmsg)
- move from yum modules to packages (to handle the yum to dnf change)
- remove things < F21 (or EL 6 when applicable)
- move handlers, vars, files to role (or role arguments)
- move cronjob declaration to cron module (since currently, cron is not reloaded,
so changes are not picked)

and I think that alone would keep us busy.
That's most of the time small tasks, so that would scale well to any number of participants,
and with a low complexity, so open to everybody.

I already did the proposal before the end of the Cfp, but I kinda
forgot to send a email about it.

Any people besides me interested ?
--
Michael Scherer