Re: zodbot documentation?

I've seen people in meetings get frustrated because it wouldn't let them start it without it, as it should. Unless the codes been changed again.

Sent using Boxer

On Mar 12, 2016 11:14, Chaoyi Zha <cydrobolt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think #meetingname may actually be required. In the instances I've noticed, #startmeeting <name> does *not* work. It doesn't seem to do anything.