Re: trans_zh-cn is not shown on the mailing lists info pages

On Sun, 6 Mar 2016 11:14:53 +0800
tiansworld <tiansworld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello guys,
>
> Sorry for bothering. But I don't know any other mailing list is more
> appropriate to discuss this issue than here. I've already asked help
> on trans mailing list, and Noriko said that the infra team should know
> something about this. [0] is the link of original discuss on trans
> mailing list.
>
> *The description of the problem*
> The trans_zh_cn mailing list is not shown on the mailing lists info
> pages[1] and [2]. I think it was there before.
>
> *Link*
> [0]
> https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/trans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/thread/OIPLBNDEVPICEZTBXTM4NFMAWYSBKBKN/#OIPLBNDEVPICEZTBXTM4NFMAWYSBKBKN
> [2] https://lists.fedoraproject.org/mailman/admin
>
> Hope you guys may help on this.

Should be fixed now.

The way things currently work is that everything goes to the old
mailman2 instance and all the lists that are migrated then redirect to
mailman3. The listinfo page is still from mailman2, and trans-zh_cn
list in mailman2 was not showing as 'advertize this list' on the page
of lists. so it was hidden. I changed that and it appears now.

kevin