Guidelines and objectives about Fedora tools and translation

Hi there,

I'm working in translation team, and did a job about the current status of translation of our tools and publication sites. (Also thanks to a comment of ralphbean meaning : how high is the priority about translation on our tools ? https://github.com/fedora-infra/fedmsg_meta_fedora_infrastructure/issues/345#issuecomment-179283981)

As a new contributor, I was a bit confused about the many websites and tools of Fedora, because some are homemade others where use as SaaS solutions and didn't really know how to navigate from one to another, nor understood if translation was missing because the software didn't support it or because of the lack contributors.

I made a list of every websites I found :
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/G11N/List_of_Fedora_sites

The status is not very good :
* some websites are not translated (ex : developer.fedora)
* many sites don't have the Fedmenu button to help navigation
* most of tools are not translated

It was pretty much expected, but now, how do we fix this ?

The work is huge, so we need to make a little bit of planning.
What are the guidlines we would like to have for websites and tools ?

We also have to agree between trans/infra/website teams and be realistic : none of our groups can handle and objective like 100% of websites and tools have to be internationalized and translated.

Anyone would like to help us writing and then discussing this between #trans, #infra and #websites ?

Subjects are :
* global guidelines
* short term objectives (2016)
* mid-term objectives (2017)