Spring cleaning status update and staging rebuild

Greetings.

A quick status update on our spring cleaning:

* I have reinstalled all the virthost machines except for 3:

virthost02
virthost17
virthost22

All these have multiple outage causing things on them.
I might try live migrating things around and getting them done later
this week. The bvirthosts haven't been done (aside from bvirthost07).
I might try and do some of them later this week as well, but also a
number of them have outage causing things.

At ibiblio, we are waiting for our initial sync of the new
download-ib01. Once it's synced up we can kill download-ib02 on
ibiblio04 and reinstall that and it's guest and we will be all done
with ibiblio hosts.

I'd like to reinstall almost all of stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org tomorrow
(starting after the meeting) if there's no objections. If people are
using staging, please let me know and I can try and schedule around you.
Also, if you have a machine listed for reinstall below and it has data
you need on it or won't work right after just a ansible reinstall,
please let me know.

The following machines I am going to not reinstall (because they have
data and need a migration to a new instance, not just an ansible
install):

db01.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
db03.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
db-fas01.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org

The following I _am_ going to reinstall (unless someone objects):

ask01.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
autocloud-backend01.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
autocloud-backend02.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
autocloud-web01.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
autocloud-web02.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
badges-backend01.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
badges-web01.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
blockerbugs01.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
bodhi02.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
bodhi-backend01.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
bugyou01.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
bugzilla2fedmsg01.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
buildvm-01.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
busgateway01.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
composer.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
darkserver-backend01.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
darkserver-web01.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
darkserver-web02.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
datagrepper01.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
elections01.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
fas01.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
fedimg01.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
fedocal01.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
gallery01.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
github2fedmsg01.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
hotness01.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
ipsilon01.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
kerneltest01.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
koji01.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
koschei01.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
mailman01.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
mdapi01.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
memcached01.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
mirrorlist-phx2.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
mm-backend01.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
mm-crawler01.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
mm-frontend01.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
notifs-backend01.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
notifs-web01.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
notifs-web02.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
nuancier01.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
nuancier02.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
packages03.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
paste01.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
pdc-backend01.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
pdc-web01.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
pkgdb01.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
pkgs01.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
proxy01.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
sign-bridge01.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
sign-vault01.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
statscache-backend01.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
statscache-web01.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
statscache-web02.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
summershum01.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
sundries01.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
tagger01.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
value01.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
wiki01.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org

Once those are all done and working again, we can look at reinstalling
prod instances. However, alpha freeze is coming up next week (tuesday),
so we may well not get everything re-installed before then, and may
have to wait until alpha is out the door and time permits.

kevin