Re: FAS3

On Tue, 23 Feb 2016 09:36:00 +0100
Jan Kurik <jkurik@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was not aware of a need for a new FAS. Do we have a summary of the
> new functionality or requirements FAS3 should implement ?
> I do not need to now, I am just curious :)

Well, fas2 is using rhel6 and frameworks we no longer use or want to
support, so mostly fas3 was a re-write in a framework we support
and adding a collection of features we wanted.

We really need to figure out what we want to do here and get fas3
deployed. It's been sitting for a while now. ;(

kevin