Re: ansible 2.0 on batcave01

On Mon, 15 Feb 2016 15:04:10 +0100
Miroslav Suchý <msuchy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dne 12.2.2016 v 22:29 Kevin Fenzi napsal(a):
> > But it should migrate sometime... 1.9.x isn't going to be supported
> > all that much longer, so it should move to the new 2.0 api as soon
> > as it can.
>
> F23 will stay on 1.9.x, isn't it... oh, there is an update filed for
> F23. I really hope it did not get into stable.

Not yet. The plan was to keep it in testing until all the minor
breakage was fixed up (ie, 2.0.x) and things stablized.

For epel there's going to be a ansible1.9 compat package (that will
live for just 6 months or something). I guess we could also push that
to Fedora, but seems like a lot of additional work.

> > Would you like me to file a bug somewhere to track that, or it's
> > already on the roadmap?
>
> Not on the roadmap, but I'm putting it there. We will work on that
> next sprint (14 days from now).

Sounds good.

kevin