[release] pagure: 1.0.1

Good Morning everyone,

I just cut a new release of pagure: 1.0.1

Here is the corresponding changelog containing, as you will see, quite a number
of fixes to either the UI or the UX :)

* Mon Feb 01 2016 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou@xxxxxxxxxxxx> - 1.0.1-1
- Update to 1.0.1
- Improve the fork list (Ryan Lerch)
- Make sure the images on comments do not exceed the size of the comment
  box/area (Ryan Lerch)
- Improve the page listing all issues (Ryan Lerch)
- Include the project information when sending a fedmsg message about editing a
  comment
- Allow <span> tags in rst files so that the README shows fine
- Fix linking directly to a specific comment in a PR
- Fix adding comment in a PR via SSE
- Fix updating issue information via SSE
- Fix the reply buttons on the issue page
- Remove the choice for a status when creating a new ticket (Farhaandukhsh)
- Fix deleting a branch from the UI
- Make the cards have rounded corners (Sayan Chowdhury)
- Fix showing the description of form field (Vivek Anand)
- Fix checking if the passwords added are the same (for local accounts)
  (Vivek Anand)
- Fix displaying emojis when previewing a comment on a ticket (Clement Verna)
- Add support for emojis when creating a new ticket (Clement Verna)

I am seeing a number of new contributors to pagure, so many thanks to them, it's
really nice to see folks getting involved :)

Happy hacking!

Pierre