Infra YIR draft

Here is a draft of a Year In Review post for the Community Ops Blog. I
left some things blank (and omitted ALOT - wow - lost of stuff happened
in 2015). I didn't take a stab at the conclusion or 2016 goals section.
JFlory7 had asked Infra if we would submit a YIR post. Kevin and Ralph
(Nirik/Threebean) also had some ideas. I left out ticket and outage
numbers, but can add in something if we want. This is formatted as
markdown.

Introduction
------------
The Infrastructure Team consists of dedicated volunteers and
professionals managing the servers, building the tools and utilities,
and creating new applications to make Fedora development a smoother
process. We're located all over the globe and communicate primarily by
IRC and e-mail.

Top 3 Highlights
----------
* Ansible Migration - We believe Ansible is the best new technology
for systems deployment and management. This year, Infrastructure
team moved all remaining Puppet recipes (78 at start of FY2016) in
the infrastructure to Ansible playbooks. The automation provided by
Ansible allows us to quickly fix/rebuild/scale our existing services
and deploy new services.
* HyperKitty Deployment - HyperKitty is a web front end to the new
Mailman version 3 which allows users to browse topics in a more
familiar, forum-like interface. We will complete development of
this application and deploy for use with Fedora mailing lists.
* Bodhi 2 - Pronounced as bo-dee is a buddhist term for the wisdom
by which one attains enlightenment. Bodhi is a modular web-based
system that facilitates the process of publishing package updates
for Fedora. It maintains a single stage of repositories by
adding/updating/removing packages.
* MirrorManager 2 -
* Koschei launch - Koschei is a continuous integration service for
Fedora packages. Koschei is aimed at helping Fedora developers
by detecting problems as soon as they appear in rawhide - it
tries to detect package FTBFS in rawhide by scratch-building
them in Koji.
* RHEL 6 to 7 conversion -

Top Goal(s) for 2016
--------------------