Re: isn't mirrormanager smarter than this?

Hi,

> I'm getting 404 errors from several places to which mirrormanager wants
> to send me to get
> https://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/atomic/stable/Cloud-Images/x86_64/Images/Fedora-Cloud-Atomic-23-20160127.x86_64.qcow2
> (Specifically, mirrors.rit.edu and mirrors.kernel.org.) Presumbably,
> these just haven't synced yet. But doesn't mirrormanager get feedback
> about when mirrors are fresh?

Well, yes, but it looks like this is a file that was (recently) removed (it's also gone
from dl.fedoraproject.org, the master mirrors).
So at that point, all bets are off, as I don't think mirrormanager deletes anything
from its database, and it has seen that the mirror had the bits at some point.

With kind regards,
Patrick Uiterwijk
Fedora Infra