[release] pagure: 1.0

Good Morning everyone,

A few hours ago I cut a new release of pagure: 1.0

The changelog is pretty large:
* Wed Jan 27 2016 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou@xxxxxxxxxxxx> - 1.0-1
- Update to 1.0
- Entirely new UI thanks to the hard work on Ryan Lerch
- Add the possibility to edit comments on PR/Tickets (and the option to disable
  this) (farhaanbukhsh)
- Add the number of open Tickets/PR on the project's menu
- Also allow PRs to be closed via a git commit message (Patrick Uiterwijk)
- Disable issues and PR on forks by default (Vivek Anand)
- Fix deleting the temporary folders we create
- Un-bundle flask_fas_openid (requires python-fedora 0.7.0 or higher
- Add support for an openid backend (ie same thing as FAS but w/o the FPCA
  enforcing)
- Add support to view rst/markdown files as html directly inline (default) or as
  text (Yves Martin)
- Change the encryption system when using pagure with local auth to not be
  time-sensitive and be stronger in general (farhaanbukhsh)
- Change the size of the varchar from 256 to 255 for a better MySQL support
- Add support for pagure to work behind a reverse proxy
- Rename the cla_required decorator to a more appropriate login_required
- Show the in the front page and the page listing all the pull-requests the
  branch for which a PR can be opened
- Rework the avatar to not rely on the ones associated with id.fedoraproject.org
- Add support to high-light a section of code in a PR and show the diff
  automatically if there is such selection

This is currently running in prod, with one hotfix and I've been working on
trying to fix another issue I've seen. So do expect a 1.0.1 soonish :)

The new UI is the work of Ryan Lerch, so don't hesitate to give him cookies on
irc: ryanlerch++

Happy hacking!
Pierre