pagure tickets brainstorming

So, a number of our applications/projects have moved from github or
fedorahosted to pagure, which is coming along nicely. :)

We do have a number of "projects" on fedorahosted that aren't really
software projects, but use fedorahosted almost completely for trac.
trac is... not enjoyed by many, so it would be nice to look at what we
would need to add to pagure tickets handling in order to cover those
cases so we could look at moving some of these 'projects' over to
pagure. ;)

So, first many projects use the trac "wiki" for a page with docs on how
to file tickets, etc. I think pagure docs already should handle this
case very nicely, although perhaps there should be an option to make
the 'docs' page the default for a project instead of 'overview' ?

Pagure also has blocking/deps and private tickets.

Now, on to the things I think might be desired:

* Custom ticket statuses (some projects use this to make statuses that
  are more descriptive for their project, like "upstream" or "accepted"
  or whatever. This might require splitting the status of tickets to
  open or closed 'status' and have a seperate 'resolution' or
  something.

* Tagging of issues. Tons of projects use a 'meeting' keyword to mark
  tickets they want to discuss in meetings. A way to display only
  tagged tickets would be good and a bonus would be a irc friendly
  meeting output to copy and paste. I see a "Tags:" field, but not how
  to populate it. Is this in progress?

* A way to cc or bcc a group of people on all tickets in a project. Do
  we already have this?

* Milestones (but I am not sure how much these are used). Some projects
  have "Fedora 24 Alpha" "Fedora 24 Beta" type milestones for things to
  be finished before some event. Perhaps we just want to drop this idea
  in favor of some kind of deadline listing and emiting a message when
  the deadline is reached? "This ticket was supposed to be done by now!"

* Templates. We use these a lot in infrastructure. Basically when
  filing a new issue there's a list of templates and when someone
  selects one it sets the initial contents and assigned and such. These
  are handy for making sure users give the needed info for a type of
  request.

* Theres a batch modify plugin that lets you modify a bunch of tickets
  at once. I don't think this is critical, but might be nice to have.

* Is there a way to completely delete a ticket? Sometimes we have done
  that on trac for spam tickets.

Thats all I can think of off hand... can other folks think of things we
use trac tickets for in the projects that are primarily using trac only?

kevin