How to deal with endoflife AT fedoraproject DOT org service account ?

Hi infrastructure team,

I am in doubt how to deal with "endoflife" service account. In fact,
it is not really an account, it is just an email alias. This email
address has been used for maintaining and housekeeping of old bugs in
Bugzilla.

The background:
time ago password policy of Bugzilla has changed and this
email/account become unavailable due to a weak password. To make this
email/account available again I had to request password reset of the
Bugzilla account. The password reset in Bugzilla is made via email and
the email to confirm the password reset had been sent to the publicly
available triage@ mailing list. Then I have realized that anybody can
hijack the account, using the password reset. To avoid this, I
redirected the endoflife Bugzilla account to my private email address.
However I to not think this is a good solution and I would like to
find a way how to solve this problem properly.

Currently, the best way I see, is to make the "endoflife" email alias
as a full-blown account in FAS, instead of email alias only. However
as far as I know, we are using FAS for real people only. So, my
question is, whether there is a better way how to deal with this
service email/account ?

Thanks for pointing me to the right direction :)

Best Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Kuřík