Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Jairo Chaves B.

Hello.

My name is Jairo Chaves Brenes, and my irc handle is jchaves.
I live in Costa Rica.

I'm joining the project because I want to help to maintain a great distro as Fedora, also I want to increase my technical skills by learning new things at the same time I can put these skills in practice while I help the project and work alongside a very talented group of people.

I just have only 2 years working on Linux as Jr. Sysadmin, I know a little bit of bash scripting, python, ansible, linux, nagios and some information security principles.

I can contribute 3 hours at day.

Best regards.