Blog on Fedora Planet

Ryan,

I am writing to you in regards to your 'whatthefuck.computer' blog on the Fedora Planet aggregate blog. Fedora as a project aims to be family friendly, and I as a parent try to shield my kids as best I can from profanity (which seems to get harder every day). My children are being raised as open source advocates, and I have Fedora Magazine and Fedora Planet set as their home pages in their browsers. The problem is that when there is something from your blog posted on the Planet, the page is blocked due to key word filtering.

I am respectfully requesting for you to either change the name of your blog, or voluntarily remove it from the Fedora Planet.

Regards,
Dan Mossor

--
Dan Mossor, RHCSA