Re: hyperkitty thinks trac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is "fedora-badges" ... or is it "FESCo Trac"?

Right, all trac's on fedorahosted send email as:

"Trac name" trac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

and I think the name in "s has confused hyperkitty.

Very likely, it's probably using the last one it's seen as the display name. Since the email address is the key, I'm not sure if we can do much about it on HyperKitty's side, but I'm opened to ideas.

Aurélien