Re: Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Matthew McCleary

On Thu, 3 Dec 2015 14:59:53 -0700
"Matthew S. McCleary" <redin575@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Greetings, Infrastructure folks.

Hello.

> I'm interested in contributing time to the effort. Family and work
> are both okay with the idea.

Always good. ;)

> My IRC nick is flainn.
>
> I'm a (well, really "the") Linux sysadmin for the US Bureau of Indian
> Affairs (contractor, not a Fed), doing almost exclusively CentOS
> work, but running Fedora on my own systems. I'm a fairly strong Linux
> admin, and not much of a programmer. I do a lot of patch management
> work (mostly with Spacewalk), monitoring (Zabbix), provisioning new
> VMs, and other stuff as needed here at BIA.
>
> I'd be interested in storage work, patching, virtualization, or really
> wherever I can help out.
>
> Looking forward to helping.

Awesome! Welcome.

Do try and make our weekly meetings (18UTC in #fedora-meeting on
freenode) and chime up in #fedora-admin if you get a chance and we can
add you to our apprentice group to look around and see what you might
want to work on.

kevin