[Meetbot] Links to HTML reports are broken

Hi all,
Since one week, links to meetbot logs were broken. Only the full text page was correct.

For example, after this evening meeting:
https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2015-11-30/fedora-fr.2015-11-30-19.35.log.html
https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2015-11-30/fedora-fr.2015-11-30-19.35.html
https://meetbot-raw.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2015-11-30/fedora-fr.2015-11-30-19.35.txt

Before the 2 last meetings, I don't have a similar issue.
Do you think it's a infra trouble or a meetbot upstream bug? I don't find a recent opened bug about that.
Thank you in advance.
Charles-Antoine Couret