[release] mdapi: 2.2.1 and 2.2.2

Good morning everyone,

Yesterday and this morning I cut a new version of mdapi: 2.2.1 and 2.2.2.

The version 2.2.1 made it to stg, where we spot a bug which got fixed in 2.2.2.
The basis for these two versions was simply to have the links on the front page
work, whether you're accessing the application via:
https://apps.fedoraproject.org/mdapi/ or https://apps.fedoraproject.org/mdapi

Here are the changelogs:
* Mon Nov 23 2015 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou@xxxxxxxxxxxx> - 2.2.2-1
- Update to 2.2.2
- Fix accessing the configuration to adjust the link on the front page

* Sun Nov 22 2015 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou@xxxxxxxxxxxx> - 2.2.1-1
- Update to 2.2.1
- Fix the links in the front page with it's accessed without trailing slash
  (Patrick Uiterwijk)

Happy querying,

Pierre