Re: Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Ladislav Novak

On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 08:04:13AM +0100, Ladislav Novák wrote:
> Name: Ladislav Novák
> TImezone: UTC/GMT + 1 hour / Czech Republic
> IRC: ladisone
>

> I can offer this skills:
> System administrations
> Webservers(Apache, Nginx)
> VPN(Ipsec, OpenVPN)
> DataBase(MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, MariDB, MariaDB-Gallera)
> Mailserver(Postfix, Dovecot, Sieve, Webmail, Amavis, Postgrey, DKIM,
> SPF, Postmulti, )
> Virtualization(KVM, OpenVZ, VirtualBox, Docker, VMWare)
> DNS(Bind, PowerDNS, DNSmasq)
> Cluster(cman, rgmanager, pacemaker, corosync, clvm)
> Sotrage(DRBD, CEPHS, NFS, ISCSI)
> FreeBSD Jails
> Firewall(Iptables, Packet Filter)
> Monitoring(Zabbix, Nagios)
> Programing Language(Bash, Python, Ruby)
> LoadBalancing(Haproxy)
> Orchestration(SaltStack, Ansible, Puppet)
> Kubernetes
> Basic Openstack

Welcome! There is no meeting 26 November due to the US holiday. Please
stop by #fedora-admin or #fedora-noc to say hello and/or request to join
the infrastructure apprentice group (it's where we all start).

You can read up on our applications and SOP at
infrastructure.fedoraproject.org/infra/docs. A good first read is our
SSH access SOP.

We use ansible for configuration management. If you are not familiar
with ansible, please also take some time to read the docs at
http://ansible.docs.com

Regards,
Zach

#aikidouke