Mailman 3 archiver eating whitespace (was: Re: Migration to HyperKitty / Mailman 3)

On Fri, 2015-11-06 at 19:42 +0100, Aurelien Bompard wrote:
> Hi people!
>
> Since it's Friday evening, I just unilateraly decided to migrate all
> the lists to Mailman3 without telling you anything in advance... Nah
> just kidding :-)
>
> However, I think the best time to migrate the rest of the lists would
> be the week before Thanksgiving. That would give me some time with
> you
> all around to fix the most urgent problems, and time for me during a
> week with less activity in the US to fix the lower priority ones.
>
> Some lists are still using the two features that are not yet ported,
> namely the filters and the topics. Those lists would stay on the
> current server for now, but migrating the rest would still be an
> improvement. This would mean migration would start on November 16th.
> What do you think?
Our patch review list (anaconda-patches) has been migrated, but it
looks like the new Mailman 3 archiver is eating leading whitespace, as
can be seen for example here:
https://lists.fedorahosted.org/archives/list/anaconda-patches%40lists.f
edorahosted.org/thread/WTFPAE42MMMQFDBPYFJZKNA37ABFWYU6/

The source code is Python, so the whitespace that got eaten is rather
important - the patches on the list are more or less unreadable without
it. Also I don't think this is a browser issues as I see the same
problem at least in Firefox and in QupZilla.

Is this already known issues or should I report it somewhere ? IMHO
it's a pretty serious UX bug.

Best Wishes
Martin Kolman