using third-party infrastructure for SIP and XMPP

I'm starting this as a separate thread to offer an alternative solution
for hosting SIP and XMPP.

Basically, I would be happy to continue running the services on my own
infrastructure with the fedoraproject.org domain.  I'm running Xen Cloud
Platform in a data center with plenty of bandwidth (both IPv4 and IPv6).

There are two things that the Fedora infrastructure team would still
need to assist with though:

a) creating the DNS SRV and NAPTR records under fedoraproject.org to
direct all SIP and XMPP activity to the servers

b) providing TLS certificates for
     fedoraproject.org
     sip-ws.fedoraproject.org
     turn.fedoraproject.org
   to be installed on the servers.  Wildcard certificates are not valid
for SIP.

Running the services with the fedoraproject.org domain will engage more
people and allow me to launch an XMPP service, which isn't running at
all on fedrtc.org due to the potential inconvenience if people had to
move buddy lists to fedoraproject.org in future.