Something called Eset Smart Suite blocks Fedora ISO downloads :(

Hiya,

A user just e-mailed me to say that something called Eset Smart Suite
blocks Fedora ISO downloads. It seems to be one of those windows
security suites. I replied saying the user probably needs to configure
the suite to permit the ISO, but I was wondering if there's anything we
can do infra side to remedy this? I'm trying to figure out how this
suite thing decides what's to be allowed and what isn't, but with it
being proprietary, it's a bit of a mess.