[release] pkgdb2: 1.32

Good morning everyone,

I just cut a new release of pkgdb2: 1.32

Here is the (large) changelog:
* Tue Nov 03 2015 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou@xxxxxxxxxxxx> - 1.32-1
- Update to 1.32
- Change the cursor when hovering over the monitoring buttons logged out
  (Devyani Kota)
- Make the list of admin requests sortable (Vivek Anand)
- Start a FAQ in the doc for frequently asked question (Devyani Kota)
- Fix pagination in the `My requests` page and the unit-tests
- Add a new API endpoint to request package to be added to pkgdb
- Add a new API endpoint to request a new branch to a package
- Adjust the icons used to show the collection's status
- Only automatically update 'Awaiting Review' ACL requests
- Add an allow_retire flag to collections so that the collection status can
  remain reflecting the actual status of the collection
- Allow restricting the VCS output information to a specific branch in the API
- Fix showing the 'Ask un-retirement' button on the package page
- Fix filtering the collections when listing them in the API
- Register and show the date of the last update of a collection
- Ignore the retired branch when requesting ACLs in batch (via the UI)

This is currently, happily, running in stg. I'll wait for the end of the freeze
to push it to prod (so sometime tomorrow I guess).

Have a nice day and happy packaging!

Pierre