Re: mdapi in our infrastructure

PC> My problem is more for the package in Fedora also present in RHEL,
PC> thus where we only want the python3 version as otherwise we
PC> conflict.

That's where either you don't build the python2 version on RHEL, by
using a separate spec or with a mass of ifdefs.  I guess this hinges on
whether having an _srpm_ with the same name as one in RHEL would cause
an issue for EPEL, even if there's no conflict with the binary
packages.  I would guess not as I haven't seen any mention of
mass-reviews (or exemptions for such) for python3-* packages in EPEL.

 - J<