Hello world!

Hello ! My name is Ivan Garcia, I recently was added back to the apprentice group. I've been here before, however due to time constraints I was out of sync with the Fedora community for awhile. I am back and with the energy to contribute as much as possible! :) I am eager to re-join this wonderful community and work with all of you!! . A bit about me... my IRC nick is cyberworm54, I am a senior Linux admin for Salesforce and proud RHCE! In my spare time I like dealing with chef and python, and if I am not doing that..probably playing my guitar.