'Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Sasha Karcz'

Hello World!

I am a long-time Fedora user, and would like to give back to the community. My IRC handle is astrognome.

I have junior to mid-level sysadmin experience and skills. I am looking to increase my knowledge and help out the Fedora community. That being said,I am open to aid in any project / area that would like an extra hand.

I look forward to working with you =)
-Sasha Karcz

LFCS-1400-0077-0100