Re: Freeze break request: New release of Autocloud

+1 for a blanket FBR for this release cycle, since it's not used anywhere.
I think we could have marked them as unfrozen for now, but since we're already in freeze
and we will use it for F24, blanket FBR +1.

With kind regards,
Patrick Uiterwijk
Fedora Infra