Upgraded taiga.cloud.fp.o

Forgot to mention this in a note to the list earlier, but...

I upgrade our taiga instance at taiga.cloud.fedoraproject.org[1] from
1.6.0 to the latest stable 1.8.0.  Things seem to be working fine
except for one javascript API change affecting our FAS OpenID
authentication plugin.  After you log in, you get presented with a
page that appears to be stuck loading.  You just have to reload the
page and everything should be working after that.

I also added taiga to the list of apps presented on the
https://apps.fedoraproject.org/ landing page.

If you run into any problems with the latest version, do please let me
know.

-Ralph