Welcome to the batcave

Welcome to the batcave!

In it's undisclosed location under stately wayne manner we manage all
of Fedora Infrastructure and keep villians off the streets of
gotham. ;)

Some things to note:

0. The ssh host key has changed since this is a new instance.
Update your host keys accordingly.

1, There were 5 hosts left using puppet when we retired lockbox01
(The old puppet host):

two of them are virthosts and just need reinstalling:

bodhost01.fedoraproject.org
internetx01.fedoraproject.org

three of them are our mailman2 machines, and will go away as soon as we
finish migrating to mailman3:

collab03.fedoraproject.org
hosted-lists01.fedoraproject.org

one of them we are working on migrating and just need to do it:

hosted03.fedoraproject.org

Everyone should take EXTRA CARE with any changes on these machines.
They are backed up, but everyone should consider them in a frozen state
(needing 2 +1's to change anything) so we avoid breaking them.

2. There will likely be things we need to fix. Please be patient with
us as we work through any issues. If you find something broken and no
one is available to fix it, please file a ticket on it so we can get it
sorted out.

I hope everyone enjoys the nice RHEL7, faster, larger, better batcave.

Now, go fight some crime. :)

kevin