Re: September status update for Fedora Infrastructure Apprentices

On Tue, 01 Sep 2015 15:54:21 +0000
Bruno Queiros <bqueiros@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello Kenzi
>
> Just to be sure, we have to reply to this email everytime we receive
> it, or one time is enough?

if you are a member of the apprentice group, every month.

If you are not a member of fi-apprentice you don't need to answer at
all. :)

The idea is that from this I can see which apprentices are actually
still active and interested. The ones who don't respond can be removed
from the group to keep it only containing active folks.

kevin