Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Vasyl Kaigorodov

Hello folks,

I want to help the Fedora Infraistructure group, and would like to introduce myself.

- IRC handle: vk (or vkaigoro)
- Skills:
  I have 9 years of devops/sysadmin experience (started as a junior
  sysadmin in a web hosting company around May 2005).
  Some highlights:
  - config mgmt systems: Ansible, Puppet, CFengine 2
  - scripting langs: Perl, Python, Ruby, Bash
  - all kinds of web, database, load balancing and caching services
    (not worth it to list all those)
  - here is my GitHub account: https://github.com/br0ziliy
- I would like to work on tools the group is using, and also probably
  contribute to the playbooks (for last year I'm mainly using Ansible
  anyway). Actually I do enjoy all things related to the
  infrastructure management and support, so probably can help in
  various areas.

Tried to keep it short, see you all during the meeting today.

Thanks.
--
Vasyl Kaigorodov | Red Hat Product Security
PGP:  0xABB6E828 A7E0 87FF 5AB5 48EB 47D0 2868 217B F9FC ABB6 E828