Re: Flock discussions

Dne 18.8.2015 v 17:20 Kevin Fenzi napsal(a):
>   	- Install two old nodes with openstack Icehouse
>   	- Upgrade the test instance to openstack Kilo(?)
>   	- Upgrade main cluster to Kilo

Really?
This is not officially supported.

I propose to have two nodes as playground. To try Kilo installation, fix some issues which are not perfect in current
installation - like better swift configuration. This may take another full year. So OpenStack Liberty will be available
by that time.
Then deploy OpenStack Liberty and migrate all VM there.

--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCA