Re: Docker POC

On Sat, 15 Aug 2015 23:47:00 +0100
Athmane Madjoudj <athmane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Sat, Aug 15, 2015 at 5:34 AM, Jon Stanley <jstanley@xxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
> > <...snip...>
> > Anyhow, the wiki page is
> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure_Docker_POC
> >
> > -Jon
> >

> Please note that Sticky-notes works fine in EL7, it seems that I
> forgot to build it (plus no one requested an epel7 build).
>
> Anyway, I've submitted the package to epel7-testing:
>
> [1] https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/sticky-notes-0.4-4.el7
>
> For updating to sticky-notes 1.x branch, we need to first package
> Laravel and Symfony frameworks, plus some small deps (full list in
> link [2]).
>
> [2] https://github.com/sayakb/sticky-notes/tree/master/vendor

Well, note:

"Sticky Notes is currently not being maintained. The project may come
back to life in future but there are no plans for development at the
moment"

Which may mean you might not want to push into epel7, unless you intend
to maintain it for a long time yourself. ;)

I don't know if there are any other pastebin servers out there that
meet our needs, we will need to look around. :(

kevin