Pagure for dist-git

Hi everyone,

Over the last couple of days, I created a test cloud instance, copied over a big
tarball containing all the git repos from dist-git and load them into pagure.
The results is there: http://209.132.184.205/

As you can see, it has a little less than 19k projects while we have more than
22k in dist-git the reasons being:
- I lost of git repos while adjusting the loading script
- The loading script ignored all the project not having a PoC in pkgdb (ie:
  retired package)

There is still some work to be done to get pagure in a state that it can be used
for dist-git, but looking at it right now, it seems to be able to handle this
large number of projects.

If you are interested in working on adjusting pagure for dist-git, here are the
current tickets I filled for this:
https://pagure.io/pagure/issues?tags=pkgs.fp

Pierre