Fwd: Docker POC

I just completed a bit of a Docker POC at Flock, and put together a
bit of a wiki page on it. Not a whole ton there right now, but as we
look towards more nimble deployment mechanisms, Docker might be
something worth looking at.

I hacked together a container with pastebin (sticky-notes) in it, and
a database external to the container. It didn't take more than a few
hours of work going from an Ansible playbook to a working container.

Let me know if anyone has questions or comments on the work so far.
Currently it's just on a transient cloud instance, and there are a lot
of things to think about (some of which I noted on the wiki page)
before we think about moving stuff somewhere more permanent.

There's a mention of something on the wiki page called Custodia. This
is a mechanism for securely provisioning, storing, distributing, and
auditing access to secret data. I wasn't able to find much on the
Internet, but Simo gave a talk on it at Flock if you went there :)

Anyhow, the wiki page is
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure_Docker_POC

-Jon