Freeze Break Request - new fedimg release

We found a bug in fedimg today that is causing all new images to fail
to be uploaded to AWS (fedimg is constructing an invalid koji url and
so is failing to download the images in the first place).

This patch fixes it:

https://patch-diff.githubusercontent.com/raw/fedora-infra/fedimg/pull/32.patch

I've cut a new python-fedimg-0.6.2 release and am looking for two +1s
to push it out.

-Ralph