Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Tempanoi

Good day:

I introduce myself, I've infrastructure projects, I like networks have studied Cisco CCNA, I like the security and my experience in linux is as administrator, little shell programming, Saas cloud service projects with Alcatel Lucent technology.

I used linux in mobile telecommunications companies, I made plans for my house: The last one dlna and storage server (fedora server)

My interests:
Programming, security, and home automation projects (installed on raspberry) and automate homes.

My nickname in irc: Tempanoi