Re: DB performance of frequently updated table

On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 11:19:07 +0200,
 Michael Šimáček <msimacek@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Currently, we just work around the problem by running VACUUM FULL on the single table by cron multiple times per day. In the next release, I tried to make the updates to the table much less frequent (storing recalculated priorities happens every 5 minutes, instead of every few seconds), so the problem should be reduced.

As I mentioned before, you can avoid having to run vacuum full by running normal vacuums much more often.