[release] pagure: 0.1.16 and 0.1.17

Good morning everyone,

On Thursday last week I have cut a new release of pagure: 0.1.16

Here is its changelog:
* Thu Jun 18 2015 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou@xxxxxxxxxxxx> - 0.1.16-1
- Update to 0.1.16
- Clone all the remote branches when cloning a project
- Allow online editing to a new branch or any of the existing ones
- Allow the <hr /> html tags in markdown
- Add eventsource support in the ticket and pull-request pages

The biggest feature being this last one, the event source support.

Seeing that there was a few bugs in that release when testing it in stg (as well
as that it required some configuration changes), 0.1.16 never made it to prod.

This morning I cut a new release: 0.1.17

Here is its changelog:
* Mon Jun 22 2015 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou@xxxxxxxxxxxx> - 0.1.17-1
- Update to 0.1.17
- Fix for missing docs of API issue add comment (Kunaal Jain)
- Fix the systemd init file
- Be more careful about the URL specified, it may be of the wrong format in the
  eventsource server
- Allow configuring the port where the event source server runs in the
  configuration
- Fix bug in filter_img_src introduced with its moved to the backend library

This one has been pushed to both stg and prod and is happily running there.

However, I found out that the eventsource server had some CORS integration issue
which I managed to fix in prod and for which a pull-request is currently opened,
so expect a 0.1.18 later today with these fixes :)

Happy hacking!

Pierre