[release] pkgdb2: 1.26

Good morning everyone,

Following a comment made on IRC, I realized that I have some changes piled up
for pkgdb and that we are no longer in freeze, so I made a new release: 1.26

Here is the changelog:
* Fri Jun 05 2015 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou@xxxxxxxxxxxx> - 1.26-1
- Update to 1.26
- Fix a typo in the list_actions template (Ralph Bean)
- Adjust unit-tests to prevent re-running into this bug
- Rework the admin action page (text and options)
- Provide a read-only page showing the admin action details
- Add a link to map a project in anitya if it is not already there
- Improve the logout behavior to avoid looping but still returning to the
  current page where possible
- Rework the monitoring flag to be three states
- Inform about the user's vacation status from fedocal if configured to do so

Ralph has made a new release of the-new-hotness to fix the change in the
monitoring flag, you can now disable it, enable it or say: report the new
version but don't bother trying to make a scratch build.

Enjoy,
Pierre