[release] pagure: 0.1.9

Good morning everyone,

Yesterday and today, with the help of Patrick we cut and pushed a new release of
pagure: 0.1.9.

Here is its changelog:
* Fri May 29 2015 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou@xxxxxxxxxxxx> - 0.1.9-1
- Update to 0.1.9
- Initial API work
- Document the initial API
- Fix the CSS to present the links correctly
- Add new API endpoint to list the git tags of a project
- Ensure the DB is updated regarding the start and stop commits before merging

Let me know if you run into any trouble :)

Thanks,
Pierre